Wednesday, September 19, 2012

So I thought I had a hat....

A while back, on our Facebook page, I was going to post a picture of a hat I had made from one our patterns. But I couldn't find that hat and I couldn't find the pics we had taken of it. If Alison hadn't been the one to take the pictures of the hat (and seen the hat), I would have thought I had completely lost my mind. 

I had yarn left after making the  original hat, so I thought I would start another hat.  I am using the "Classic Cloche with Rolled Brim" hat. You can find the pattern here:
Classic Cloche with Rolled Brim

The original pattern called for Bernat Colorstyle Yarn which is no longer available, and I couldn't find any information online about it. Instead, I found a yarn that gave me the same gauge: Vanna's Glamour Yarn was easily available and makes up into a really cool hat.

I will be posting updates as I go along. Hopefully this will be a quick knit. I wish I was faster at knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment