Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Crocheted Party Dress: The Finale

It's done! I can't believe I completed the Crocheted Party Dress so quickly. I don't think I have ever (and I mean ever) finished a project in a month and a half.


And the best part is - the dress looks really cute. My behind is too big to fit in the dress, so we used a dress form to showcase our little gem.


I have to say, this was a great pattern:
  • It was easy to follow.
  • Easy to memorize the lace shell patterns.
  • The shell patterns changed often enough to keep me from getting bored.
  • There were no side seams. I can't stress how awesome this was for me.
  • The finishing around the neckline and the sleeves was super easy. 


Finished measurements (all taken laying flat):
  • Width at waist: 15.5 inches
  • Width at bottom of armhole/bust:  18.5 inches
  • Width at hem:  23 inches
  • Sleeve length:  25 inches
  • Length from neckline to hem:  33 inches

Hop on over to our Etsy store to find the pattern. It contains three different sizes allowing for customization of the pattern.


No comments:

Post a Comment