Friday, July 11, 2014

Another Apron Post - Jump on the Apron Band Wagon

We have another apron to show - the 1950's Sewing Apron, complete with a built-in pin cushion and scissor holder, and a large pocket to hold all of the tools needed to complete your sewing project. This is an easy project and pattern. It doesn't take a lot of fabric to make something cute.

Come on, jump on the apron bandwagon....



Alison found this cute cotton fabric. It's very similar to ticking with the different sized stripes. The fabric is tightly woven, making it great for the pin cushion and to ensure that sharp tools don't poke through the apron pocket.


This little guy took no time at all. In fact, it took longer to convince my son to take the pics than it took for me to make the apron. He decided to chop off my head in the picture and focus completely on the apron. I had to beg him to get one full-length picture of me. Unfortunately the only one that turned out was one that makes me look like I am in a police line-up. Fortunately, the apron is really cute.

You can find the pattern in our Etsy store.

Happy Sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment